How Can You Maximize Your Compensation?
At Morgan & Justice in Columbus, our attorneys want you to get all of the compensation you are eligible for under workers’ compensation laws.
Are You Receiving The Most Compensation?
There are many types of compensation to which you may be entitled after a work accident. This includes weekly money, a workers’ compensation settlement and more.
You may be entitled to different types of weekly benefits if your work injury prevents you from performing your former job. These benefits include:
- Temporary total disability benefits when you are unable to perform your job
- Wage loss compensation when you are forced to return to a lower paying job or when you are searching for a job that fits within your physical limitations
- Living maintenance when you are participating in rehabilitation
- Permanent total disability benefits when you are unable to perform all work
If a worker passes away as a result of a workplace accident, his or her dependent spouse or family member may be eligible for death benefits.
Our lawyers will make certain you are receiving the maximum rate of compensation. There are ways to increase weekly money if, during the year before you were injured, you missed work due to health problems, you were unemployed beyond your control, you worked part time or you did not work due to your young age.
Beyond Weekly Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Other types of benefits that may be available with your workers’ compensation claim include:
- Permanent Partial Disability (PPD) benefits
- Compensation for amputation or loss of use of a body part
- Compensation for a safety violation
- Workers’ comp settlement
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
- What To Do After A Work Injury
- Types Of Work Injuries
- Maximizing Your Compensation
- Medical Treatment
- Workers’ Compensation Appeals
- Will I Lose My Job?
- Employer Violation Of Specific Safety Requirement (VSSR)
- Was Your Claim Denied?
- Unable To Work Due To Injury
- Wrongful Death